T he Deyo Funeral Home was originally founded by C. L. "Whitey" Deyo in 1941. Mr. Deyo started a tradition of personal funeral service and community service in the Tri-Village area. In 1959, Mr. Deyo was joined by Ivan L. Davis, a licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer, and the partnership of Deyo-Davis Funeral Home was formed.
After the untimely passing of Mr. Deyo in 1964, Ivan Davis was committed to serving families and the community with the same personal attention and commitment. Ivan was joined by his son, Jeffrey who received his Funeral Director license in 1980. Together, they have carried on this tradition of personal service to families at their time of need.